FULL TIME | COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Confident in your technical capabilities, willing to continue learning new technologies as mission needs morph, desire to live in Colorado Springs, CO to work side-by-side with government counterparts and lead small agile teams to ensure our countries’ orbital warfare range operators are effectively trained and certified for range operations.
Lead training, evaluation, and procedure development support to the orbital range control mission. Support development of an evaluation program to certify Range and Satellite Operators. Develop and manage a configuration control plan for operation procedures. Translate future program developments into a training and evaluation program. Maintain a training schedule and certification plan. Provide technical support to government customers in Colorado Springs.
- Define the requirements and approaches to demonstrate, test, and evaluate training programs to ensure highly qualified Range Operators
- Develop and maintain a training program schedule with multiple courses and programs
- Train satellite operators to use systems and educate them in range control topics
- Support test and training range operations
- Use document configuration control management software
- Strong background in training, military certification processes, and document control
- Experience with Instructional Systems Design and Training Systems Requirements Analysis
- Demonstrated experience with satellite system operational concepts, with experience in the space control domain highly desirable
- Familiarity with Project Management concepts as it relates to the creation/sustainment of technical training systems
- Space systems engineering and technical knowledge
- An ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience
Compensation: Base Salary: $100,000-$140,000, commensurate with experience. Annual bonuses can be significant because they are based on the extent to which the employee drives profitability for the company.
Palski & Associates offers full time employees Medical, Dental discount plan, Vision, 401k, 3 weeks of accrued PTO, Paid Holidays, and a generous HRA105.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Palski and Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.