FULL TIME | COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Confident in your technical capabilities and leadership abilities, willing to continue learning new technologies as mission needs morph, and desire to live in Colorado Springs, CO to work side-by-side with government counterparts on small agile teams to ensure our countries’ space assets are safe & effective.
- Provide technical oversight and provide Test & Evaluation expertise across the entire lifecycle from concept development to operations.
- Provide analysis to characterize and look for negative trends to determine system effectiveness against objectives and requirements.
- Assist with and perform test research, development, and other customer-directed assignments in conformance with technical design, engineering, and customer specifications.
- Understand and review model-based SE plans as required.
- Understand test scope using Project Management principles including Critical Operational Issues (COIs), Objectives, Measures of Effectiveness, Suitability, and Performance (MOE, MOS, & MOP)
- Able to determine the amount and level of testing to be accomplished and coordinate to acquire the necessary test support resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, or physics
- Experience with systems integration and systems engineering
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of performance analysis, test plan design, and test development for on-orbit testing, ground testing, Verification & Validation Testing, and requirements testing.
- Experience leading combined hardware/software and space/ground integration activities.
- Experience using model-based system engineering tools and methods.
- Experience with Systems Architecting and lifecycle support.
- Experience in applying Agile and/or DevOps development processes and techniques.
- US Citizenship
- TS Clearance
- The ideal candidate will have 14+ years’ experience.
Compensation: Base Salary: $170,000-$200,000, however this is commensurate with experience. Annual bonuses can be significant because they are based on the extent to which the employee drives profitability for the company.
Palski & Associates offers full time employees Medical, Dental discount plan, Vision, 401k, 3 weeks of accrued PTO, Paid Holidays, and a generous HRA105.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Palski and Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.