FULL-TIME | EL SEGUNDO, CA
Confident in your technical capabilities, willing to continue learning new technologies as mission needs morph, and desire to live in El Segundo, CA to work side-by-side with our teammates and customers on a small-agile team.
Support the program office’s Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) Integrated Product Team in the acquisition, development & deployment of USSF’s future Space Domain Awareness Satellite Systems.
Provide technical assessments and recommendations to the Government decision makers through
- Requirements and interface engineering to ensure mission objectives will be met
- Design Review assessments for performance, operability, and compliance with mission system requirements
- Contractor verification evidence, test data & analysis, assessments
- On-Orbit check-out performance data analysis
- Technical evaluations of proposed solutions for new / modified acquisition elements
Support acquisition strategy development and contract modifications to minimize program execution issues via aligning incentives between the Government and Industry capability providers. This may include development of requirements, interface definitions, concepts of operations, cost estimation, and programmatic artifacts.
- Demonstrated System Engineering skills
- Strong background in Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical engineering, math and/or physics.
- Experience in development or operations of agile satellites
- Knowledge of programming, software test and M&S applications (Python, C++, VB, etc)
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
- The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience
Base Salary: $115,000-$150,000 however this is commensurate with experience. Annual bonuses can be significant because they are based on the extent to which the employee drives profitability for the company.
Palski & Associates offers full time employees Medical, Dental discount plan, Vision, 401k, 3 weeks of accrued PTO, Paid Holidays, and a generous HRA105.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Palski and Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.