FULL-TIME | COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Confident in your technical capabilities, willing to continue learning new technologies as mission needs morph, and desire to live in Colorado Springs, CO to work side-by-side with our teammates and customers on a small-agile team.
Support the program office chief engineer/architect in the development of USSF’s National Space Test and Training Complex-Digital modeling and simulation assessments of space systems and capabilities and in support of advance USSF operator training. Support the construction of a digital specification (requirements, behaviors, architecture, and interface specifications) for multiple areas and systems and manage the technical baseline of the system.
Support development of technical requirements for government contracting specificatons and perform technical evaluations of proposed solutions. Build and track requirements and interface specifications for multiple areas and systems. Follow design, development and test of the system elements to ensure military customers’ requirements of the system’s missions are met.
- Modeling & simulation to perform allocations and performance predictions to support trade studies, requirements development and review, and design reviews
- Performing integration testing of implemented system and updating system models
- Perform end-to-end testing of ground and space-based sensors and system elements
- Demonstrated System Engineering skills
- Familiarity with Model Based System Engineering, SysML, or UML
- Strong background in Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical engineering, math and/or physics.
- Knowledge of programming and M&S applications (Simulink, AFSIM, Python, C++, etc)
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a TS Clearance
- Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience
Base Salary: $100,000-125,000 however this is commensurate with experience. Annual bonuses can be significant because they are based on the extent to which the employee drives profitability for the company.
Palski & Associates offers full time employees Medical, Dental discount plan, Vision, 401k, 3 weeks of accrued PTO, Paid Holidays, and a generous HRA105.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Palski and Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.