FULL-TIME | COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Confident in your technical capabilities, excited to continue learning new technologies as mission needs morph, and desire to live in Colorado Springs, CO to work side-by-side with our teammates and customers on a small-agile team.
Determine the requirements and design of the software simulation and modeling capabilities of the National Space Test and Training Complex using Model Based System Engineering approaches. Use the MBSE products you help develop to validate the effectiveness of components within a large system of systems and compare to test results utilizing hardware-in-the-loop and satellite test data.
Build and track requirements and interface specifications for multiple areas and systems. Follow design, development and test of the system elements to ensure military customers’ requirements of the system’s missions are met:
- Modeling & simulation to perform allocations and performance predictions to support trade studies, requirements development/Review, and design reviews
- Perform integration testing of implemented system and update system models
- Perform end-to-end testing of ground and space-based sensors and system elements
- A background in Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical engineering, math and/or physics.
- Working knowledge of MBSE
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a TS Clearance
- The ideal candidate will have 0-3 years of experience
$70,000-$97,000 however this is commensurate with experience. Annual bonuses can be significant because they are based on the extent to which the employee drives profitability for the company.
Palski & Associates offers full time employees Medical, Dental discount plan, Vision, 401k, 3 weeks of accrued PTO, Paid Holidays, and a generous HRA105.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Palski and Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.